From daily tasks to more complex workflows, everyone is looking for ways to work smarter and streamline cumbersome processes. In our first-ever virtual Power-Up, three petroleum professionals will share their stories of how they turned sporadic, segmented tasks into streamlined processes that have accelerated operational efficiencies.
What you’ll gain:
- Examples of how other companies are automating workflows to optimize time and resources
- A blueprint for action so you can create consistent and repeatable automated processes to deliver work on time and above standards
- Practical approaches to give you real-time visibility so you can better manage work and breakthrough bottlenecks
- Kurt Rucker, Senior Geologist at Verdad Resources. Topic: Updating the Pareto Principle: Humans Have All the Fun in the Age of Automation
- Kelly Ramirez, Senior Staff Reservoir Engineer at Raisa Energy LLC. Topic: Scaling Accurate O&G Evaluations
- Carly Wolfbrandt, Data Scientist at Well Data Labs. Topic: Anomalous Pressure Identification: Automating Mechanical Failure Detection